Linda Houck has spent over 30 years training and learning, following her graduation from the University of Pennsylvania. She began as a Personal Trainer and, over the years, has become the area’s go-to for the methods of Pilates to heal and maintain her clients’ bodies.
- Physicalmind Institute Certified Pilates Teacher
- Pilates for Golf Certified Conditioning Specialist
- Pilates Pink Ribbon Program Certified Teacher for Post-Operative Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- American Fitness and Aerobics Association Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- American Fitness and Aerobics Association Certified Aerobics/Group Instructor
- Member: IDEA (International Dance and Exercise Association)